Thursday, December 18, 2008

Inigo Montoya, take 2

I finished my finals on Monday... meaning I had time to spin up the rest of that bamboo and dye it. These will be going up on Etsy soon! Go check out yayprettycolors.etsy.com later today or tomorrow.

The first batch of purple was popular enough that I made some more:

Unfortunately this stuff is a bitch to photograph. This is a pretty good picture to show the variegation and color range, except that it's rather redder and darker. Blah.


Unfortunately this stuff is really hard to photograph. I'll add some pictures of it in skeins when it dries enough to be put in skeins. That might help...?

And then the nice forest green! Still not quite the shade I was looking for, but it's still quite pretty. If it turns out to be popular on etsy, I'll make another batch.

This is the best picture I have of the green, but it's still not right - the yarn is considerably greener. Argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment